Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

I got a chance to run over to Texas for Thanksgiving which was a great way to relax before beginning Infantry Officer school! I got a chance to relax, run with the puppies and eat some delicious home made food!Mom was especially glad I was back. We basically used the whole bag of treats to get Emme and Winston (The two puppies) to finally stay still.
How can you say no to that?
My sister Megan and I enjoying the amazing Crystal...that I was forced to use.

Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

Leslie Ann Lovett, MSW, LCSW said...

Emmy and Winston had a WONDERFUL time with you, especially eating the many delicious treats while having pictures taken!! Texas is so quiet now that you, Megan and Brett left the state. :(

What a wonderful time to give thanks for what is important - family!

Love you!

xoxoxox Mom

Anonymous said...

We really wish you could have stayed longer. We loved the runs and cookies you gave us.

Winston and Emmy